Swedish/Issaquah enjoy the benefits of a vibrant medical campus grounded in sustainable, environmentally friendly values and practices.
The Shops at Swedish were incorporated into the medical center to enhance the patient experience. This distinctive retail destination is unmatched in the Northwest. Located in the heart of the Swedish/Issaquah campus, the Shops at Swedish bring together exceptional health and wellness products, unique gifts and personalized services in a refined setting.
Yala is proud to be carried in their Be Well shop, a wellness boutique designed to support healthy lifestyles. If you have the opportunity to visit the shop you will find Yala favorites such as...
Other shops in the complex include:
- Perfect Fit: A fine lingerie boutique offering luxurious sleepwear, fashion-forward intimate apparel and comfortable basics.
- Comfort & Joy: A warm and welcoming boutique focused on the needs of pregnant women, new moms and babies.
- Lily and Pearl: A distinctly elegant departure from the traditional hospital gift shop.
- Flex Space: A multi-use space to gather, learn and stay strong in both mind and body.
- Café 1910: Named for the year that Swedish Hospital was founded, Café 1910 features a diverse menu with healthy eating the priority — there are no fryers or soda machines.
- Adventure Kids Playcare: A unique drop-in childcare and entertainment center for kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old.
- Starbucks: Swedish/Issaquah will have a full-service Starbucks coffee shop opening in the new facility.
Check them out on Facebook by clicking here!
Until next time,
Lauren of Team Yala