Green America’s National Green Pages Yala had to submit an application to demonstrate that we…
- Focus on using business as a tool for positive social change.
- Are "values-driven," as well as profit-driven.
- Are socially and environmentally responsible in the way we source, manufacture, and market our products and run our offices and factories.
- Are committed to and employ extraordinary and innovative practices that benefit:
- The Environment
Inspired? Check out Green America’s Top 10 Things You Should Never Buy Again. Follow the link to find out why not to purchase these things and what alternatives you can buy instead...
1. Styrofoam cups
2. Paper towels
3. Bleached coffee filters
4. Over packaged foods and other products
5. Teak and mahogany
6. Chemical pesticides and herbicides
7. Conventional household cleaners
8. Higher octane gas than you need
9. Toys made with PVC plastic
You can also join Green America today as an individual, business or institution by visiting their website.
We have learned that partnerships grow through honest and open communication, no matter where you live in this world. We are committed to maintaining strong ties to the factories and workers who make our products by visiting the factories, speaking with the workers, and celebrating special occasions. We value our friends and partners around the world.
And we continue to learn!
Until Next Time,