Friday, January 20, 2012

Teaming up with Yala - Director of Sales Development at Concepts in Marketing & Sales, Cathy Stemmler

We are all excited to welcome Cathy Stemmler from Concepts in Marketing & Sales (CMS).  Cathy is teaming up with Yala as a sales representative and consultant. Cathy is from California has recently joined forces with us to work on gaining more exposure and expand Yala's presence in new areas.

Cathy Stemmler
Interview with Cathy:

Can you describe your new position at Yala?
I am the Director of Sales Development at Concepts in Marketing & Sales, I will be working to grow the sales at Yala by growing key accounts.

What kind of work have you done in the past?
I was a Macy’s buyer, National Sales Manager for SDH, VP of Sales for Zoom Eyewear among others.

How did you first connect with Nancy and Larry, owners of Yala?
I met Nancy (Yala Founder) at a trade show in Las Vegas, and was immediately drawn to the clothing line.  I noticed that Yala was located in Southern Oregon and I was considering moving here several years ago.

Where are you from/where do you live now?
I was born and raised in Fairfield, California. I have always lived in the greater San Francisco area. I currently live in Benicia, California …I like the small town atmosphere.


Cathy with her dog Ashley

What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I enjoy entertaining, spending family time, traveling, wine tasting and events with my dog, Ashley. Ashley is a therapy dog and together we work with children with disabilities.

Cathy with family

Do you have any product from Yala? If so what is your favorite thing and why?
Love my bamboo nightwear and silk pillowcases!



Bamboo Dreams® Stella Gown                             Bamboo Dreams® Izzy Pajama Set


We are excited to have Cathy on board!

Until next time,

Lauren of Team Yala

No comments:

Post a Comment