Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you Bloggers!

Yala would like to extend our gratitude to all of the amazing reviews we have received from a wonderful variety of bloggers! We were so happy to hear how much you love our products! It gives us inspiration to continue doing our best to bring you beautiful, timeless pieces : )




“The Greta Maxi Dress was not my first choice and I was hesitant in agreeing to review it because I do not like V-neck dresses but my fears were for naught.  This dress fits just perfectly- it clings softly to my body with no gaping like so many similar cut dresses.  Again the color is striking and this dress is the most comfortable dress I have ever owned.   It is perfect to take on vacation, it practically folds up into nothing and is very light.”

Andrea from Mommy PR


“I was stunned when I first felt the fabric of Yala’s Bradshaw Dress. It is sooo soft! I kept thinking, My! this is soft! How’s that for your perfect spring dress? You’ll want to wear a camisole with it, and perhaps leggings if you’re so inclined, but it’s a cute short dress for spring.”

Jessica from Life as Mom

 


“I got the opportunity to review [Yala's] Kai Boatneck top – a classic silhouette with 3/4 length sleeves and bias trim. I wish there were a way to convey touch through the computer, because to say this fabric is soft is an understatement. I can only imagine how great this would be to sleep in. It’s a thin fabric which seems like it will be especially nice once the summer heat hits, but it would also layer really well with other pieces.”

Christi from Frugal Novice

This silk scarf is super soft, light, airy and comfortable. I love the color.  I got the Jade, which is a green color, and the color is on a gradient, so some places are more saturated than others. The length of the scarf is perfect, and this may sound cheesy, but I like clothes that make me smile. So, here’s something that hasn’t happened yet on Lucy Likes It, I don’t have any CONS!

Lucy from I’m Lucy & I Like It


Best,

Team Yala







No comments:

Post a Comment